Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ultra hub won't connect to Android devices

Philbr58
2: Seeker

Windows PC connects fine over WiFi. Hub refuses connections from all of our Android devices. The Android devices connect to other WiFi without problems. I am currently connecting them via a Hotspot on the Windows PC. This works fine. I have factory reset the hub several times but it makes no difference. 

3 REPLIES 3

Philbr58

This is odd. I looked at the router event log and it showed lots of errors on the eth0 interface. I have disconnected the ethernet device (a Verox CCTV recorder) and the hub now connects Android devices ok. 

Ripshod
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

It is odd, especially to those new to Vodafone broadband. I guess if you reconnect the Verox the wifi goes to pot? Is the Verox wired or wireless?

If it's wifi you could try it with a guest network. Otherwise with a cheap switch. 

It did indeed stop working when I reconnected the Verox. It needs a wired connection. I have disconnected it again. I think it is set to reboot every night so I will try reconnecting it again tomorrow. Everything had been working fine for months until today, including the Verox box. I will look through my old junk to see if I can find something that will work as a switch.