Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet cut out for a week straight.

What are the odds, why is it only my house that only has the internet cut for no reason, I had to spend £200 cuz Vodafone failed to changed the direct debit dates, and now it's all sorted, I have no internet at all, 5 days without internet and Vodafo...

Data PPP connection failed

Alright been on the hunt for this PPP connection and seeing what it means. I look in event logs and it's comes up failed? We called up Vodafone and they said it's our end and it will be fixed in 24hrs but been 24hrs and still nothing?? And this is pr...

Silver account status to gold status

Hi, My order has been cancelled twice without my knowledge and vodafone have advised that I need to get in touch with open reach to change my silver address to a gold address. After spending hours waiting open reach have advised me that Vodafone need...

alecmarsh by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband speed plummeted

HiSince we have had Vodafone broadband for over a year now we have been able to get 48-49Mbps sync rate, but yesterday I noticed it had gone down to 18Mbps.  So I thought I would reboot the router only it didn't connect back up, it just got stuck on ...

Techguy1 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Pro - Daily dropouts in DSL

My VDSL connection seems to drop at least once per day.  Although I have 4G backup it is not instant and if I am on a Teams call it drops me out. Extracts of the logfiles are below.  Can anyone help?  Is this a line fault?Time Category Severity Log D...

Massive bufferbloat on upload

Hi there, I’m looking for some help.. ever since I switched from BT I’ve been noticing that I have massive bufferbloat in upload when any type of load is introduced, I’ve tried bandwidth limiting/traffic prio with my own 3rd party router but it makes...

Ljk1993 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

WHY NO 24 HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

16.6.21Vodafone you are the absolute worst. The internet went down last night just after midnight and stayed down all night. Your help guide online is beyond a joke. Getting me to check everything from the master socket to the filter, when none of it...

nwlister by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Packet loss

Anyone experience vast amounts of packet loss today. It's causing lots of general slowness/weird behaviour for me.  

alan01252_0-1624394797146.png alan01252_1-1624394855201.png alan01252_2-1624394884489.png