Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vodafone Connect router password

Hi, I am trying to reset my Broadband router and having entered the standard wifi password, I am asked to enter the following.  I have no idea what this is, can anyone advise how to find this please? Enter your Vodafone Connect router password to man...

BarryE by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast router location?

Hi, I've just had gigafast installed yesterday (in Stirling), and have a query about the best location for the router (esp to maximise the wifi speeds). My old router was located at one end of the room (fed by a long BT phone line coming in from the ...

tahibahi by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Internet ...new to VF Home BB... HELP!!

Home BB - no internet - all lights on router OK !  All help guides followed many times. No luck. Can login to My Account  (via my phone data hotspot)  ...... but then access is denied as when I attempt to change the original PW sent by VF (who ask me...

jb9999 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trouble connecting PC to Router

Hi, I’m new to Vodafone broadband. Activation started today and I have managed to get our devices set up apart from our PC. It says there is no network hardware detected. I’ve tried contacting Vodafone, but they weren’t very helpful - just said it wa...

Maz246 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Slow Speeds

I'm new, about 6 weeks in, and having major trouble with my speed. I've had OpenReach out for 2 days digging up the street as a problem was found with my line. They fixed it and were achieving speeds of 32Mbps back to the exchange. Vodafone still can...

Emesel by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changing the account holder for home broadband

Hello,I would need to transfer the contract and account ownership of my home broadband to my partner. I searched how to do this and in Vodafone Support website it says that "The person you transfer your number and contract to has to be a Vodafone Pay...

DSR by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vox 3 with Amplifi mesh

Just got 500Mb gigafast installed with the Vox 3.0 router. I have an amplifi mesh system that simply worked with my old BT router, plugged into a LAN port on the router.I've tried the same with the VOX and keep getting error messages on the amplifi a...