Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Packet Loss and Latency

I am a Broadband user and having problems when running World of Warcraft. I have tried all the usual things (reloaded Win 10, reset UI, reloaded WoW etc) but none of these worked. I have been in touch with Blizzard and after sending them a WinMTR out...

RayB0654 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

THG 3000 error packets

Hi I have a THG 3000 router with the line activated 9 days ago.The line has remained fairly solid with no drop outs with a good downlaod rate of 70mbsChecking the router stats I read the below with RS correctable errors at 699. This will increase ove...

Xbox one connection

Just moved to Vodaphone and sons Xbox connection keeps dropping after around 30min, wired and wireless connection. Xbox still shows as connected on the router.  Just ran the connection from a mobile phone hotspot and no problem.

PS4

Recently joined Vodafone broadband and it is working fine, however it won’t work with my PS4. It will connect in the settings but when I test connection it will say failed on ‘internet connection’ and come up with the message ‘your internet service p...

Jalal by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Someone appears to have connected to my wifi

Got vodafone broadband yesterday.  I also downloaded the vodafone app to my mobile.  Anyway, the vodafone app is claiming I have 4 devices connected all of which it says are PCs.  I only have one PC, a kindle, a mobile and an alexa thingy.  It has "Y...

Resolved! Broadband - Mastersocket full

Hi everyoneI live in apartment and my flatmate has EE broadband which is very weak so i decided to get my "own" superfast broadband from vodafone but guys from vodafone told me that the installation is not possible because my openreach box is full. W...

Multiplayer issues & 100% Packetloss

Whenever I try to play games or join discord I cant qrs apparently I have 100% Packetloss. Joining voice calls it says 'no route'. When I play games it just says im not connected. However downloads and streaming are completely fine it is just this sp...

Wolfy123 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Firewall issues?

Gigafast keeps dropping, error list appears to be a firewall conflict, any ideas?Recent event log......16 JUNE, 2010:05:03Category: firewall[ 5074.952491] DROP wan in: IN=pppoe-wan OUT= MAC= src=194.26.29.52 DST=84.67.121.88 LEN=40 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00...

Passey14 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

DSL connection inactive

This morning my router has greeted me with a message that I have no internet connection and need to press reconnect to restart my DSL line, my broadband returned for a few minutes before once again greeting me with this message. A Google shows other ...

Derpooch by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks