Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband dropping out regularly

I've had Vodafone Home Broadband for about a year and had no problems. Even during lockdown, with two of us using several devices, we've had no issues. However, since last week (25 May), our broadband disconnects 2-3 times within a one hour period ev...

MOGorman by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

ASUS DSL-AC68U - Setup

Hi all, I have a new ASUS DSL-AC68U, I have set the VLAN to 101, login credentials are good.  DSL syncs then the Connection comes up as made.  However if I hard wire to the ASUS or use WiFi I do not have the ability to access the web. What might I ha...

chrismod by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

issue with DSL line

Hi,I wondered if you could help. I am getting a message that says “No internet connection. Please press reconnect to restart your DSL line”. I have tried rebooting the router and the buttons are green. I’ve also tried pressing “reconnect” per the vod...

Bea2239 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

High latency on wired connection

Good afternoon all, I'm using a TP-Link AC1600. This is connected to my master socket and my PC is connected to that via ethernet cable, the speed is absolutely fine but the ping is a real issue. Here is my speedtest: https://www.speedtest.net/result...

nasu by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Slow sync speed

Hi. hopefully a moderator can help out - im having no luck in getting my sync speed back up to my pre-vodafone levels. I was with BT for several years, and my line always synced at between 47 and 49. Since switching to vodafone it wont go above 40 (a...

J3ster by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router Issues

Hi I am having trouble with my VF router constantly losing signal, can anyone advise me of an alternative router and how to set that up? Id also like to link it to the BT Wholehome hubMany thanks Brendan

Belkin Router Setup

Hi there, I have a Belkin F6D4630-4 v2 router and I need to set it up as my vodafone router died last night.I have the username and password from Vodafone but do not seem to be able to get an internet connection.The last part of the username is @home...

Gigafast near constant drops

Hello, so this is going to be a long one. I recently had Gigafast internet installed, around 2/3ish months ago. As soon as it became available in my area, I jumped on board with the 900/900 line. Everything was amazing for the first month or so (exce...

WLSN by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 1 thanks