Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

It seems my Landline is having a problem with Openreach system

tujags
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've been having a lot of problems with my Landline not working properly intermittently OK then trying to call & the system returning the unknown number tones but sometimes getting through. Nobody can ring me.  Vodafone 2nd Line people trying to fix it. I tried the BT line testing number myself & caller read back number wasn't even remotely similar to mine! I'm in Mumbles with a Swansea 01792 area code, the read back number was Salisbury 01722 328291! I think Openreach needs to sort out its system routing to my line. I'm on fibre & the phone is through my Vodafone Hub/router. My Broadband is fine no problems.

10 REPLIES 10

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tujags  - Thanks for contacting us through Social Media again. I've just found your conversation there. 

Due to you not being happy with the information you're being given by the Tech Team, please can you reply to the last message we sent you on Social Media and ask us to the Tech Team for you. We can then raise your concerns and find out what's happening. Please include a link to this post when you message us.