Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Connected without Internet

TommyC
2: Seeker

Forgot to pay bill got my services cut off, paid bill but still no services, I have called so many times to refresh the services but still nothing, it saying connected without Internet. When this has happened before and I then paid my bill it has been back up and running in minutes, it's been 2 days now and still nothing I really need my mufi box to be working as this is the only available Internet for me

4 REPLIES 4

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @TommyC, whenever your services are restricted for non-payment, it can take up to 24 hours for them to be reconnected after your payments been received. Apologies that it's taken a little longer on this occasion. So we can take a closer look into what's caused this delay, pleas pop us a message via one of our social channels and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you 😊

TommyC

But it's been more than 24 hrs, they also have refreshed the services multiple times, this has happened in the past but have been up and running after a couple of minutes 

TommyC

I have dm on twitter but I really do feel like I am going in circles I really need this data back up, I have no way of watching TV I am also a twitch streamer and rely on this data please help 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As we've no access to your account through our Community @TommyC we're unable to offer any further assistance with this here. Please continue to discuss the issue with our team via Twitter and I'm sure we'll get you up and running as soo as possible.