main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Mobile Broadband

Gigacube hopeless

Nickliv
2: Seeker

I am at my wit's end with my Gigacube.

It gives under .5 of a meg all evening, only improving when reset, and even then only for under 30 minutes. When the SIM goes in my s20 it shows 15mb plus.

I've been onto support numerous times, the router is not fit for purpose, and as it came bundled in my contract, I believe I should be able to cancel without penalty.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Nickliv

We have an external aerial, so it isn't that, and I regularly check the network status.  No problems logged.

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Nickliv I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you! I'd recommend reaching out to our Social Media team here. They'll be able to run through some troubleshooting for you and advise your best options.

View more options
Nickliv

I've done the troubleshooting via support on a number of occasions I'm afraid, reallocating networks, resetting sim in phone, the whole works. 

View more options