Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customers complain about website being blocked by vodafone Secure Net

aliariyan
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

We have received several complaints from our customers all on Vodafone network that Secure Net is blocking their access to our website (www.dolphinfitness.co.uk). This is a very busy and reputable website and it is causing an inconvenience to our clients on the Vodafone network.

SSL certificates, etc are all perfectly fine, and the site benefits from a DigiCert Extended Verification certificate, however it seems Vodafone Secure Net is blocking access.

Looking at similar posts, I think you may need to reclassify the website?

9 REPLIES 9

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@aliariyan VF relies on Virus Total to check URLs, and currently there's a flag against your site.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/7b320c50ad7c4e146cdeb80ea135b35931b28aa8f8b0b7c44138592e5fc7c74d

Hi, I have just looked and clicked reanalyse and it seems to have been a false positive as it’s showing no issues now. 

IMG_5885.png

Cynric

@aliariyan I did tell it to re-analyse at the time too, so you must have caught it's (or it's supplier) updating their a-v database.

Thanks @Cynric  .. Let's see if this resolves the issue

Hi @aliariyan the results from our scan can be viewed here. If there are still issues accessing the site now the scan comes back clean, please pop us over a screenshot of the issue experienced and we'll get things raised. 

Thanks @Lucy_F  … unfortunately looks like our clients are still facing the same issue on Vodafone data network. Same phone refreshed when connected on WiFi loads the page fine, but when without WiFi connected shows an error message. I have attached some screenshots (iPhone 14)

Secure Net.jpeg

d3767a8f-9ae7-40ed-828b-7b896fe363f8.jpeg

I have heard back from the team and it has been successfully whitelisted. Please allow this 24 hours to take effect.

@Thomas_H  thank you very much for the update. Very much appreciated. 

Thomas_H

No problem that shouldn't be an issue. I've raised it to the team for whitelisting under INC000005309910 and we'll back to you with any updates.