cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do i enquire about getting a mobile mast installed on my land or buildings?

NickQuirk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

How do i enquire about getting a mobile mast installed on my land or builduings?

Regards

Nick

18 REPLIES 18

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and they'll advise @NickQuirk

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hello

How do I enquire about getting a mobile mast installed on my land in rural Scotland

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ollie1000 It's great to hear you're also looking to have a mast installed in your area 😊
So we can pass your details on to the dedicated team for them to take a closer look, please follow the steps I've sent you a private message

I am also very interested in having a mast installed on our land, please can i be sent the details too?

Many Thanks

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SarahMay02 It's great to hear you're also looking to have a mast installed on your land. Please pop a private message over to us on our Twitter page via @VodafoneUK or on Facebook Messenger through Vodafone UK.
If you let us know a contact number for you and the full address of the land where you'd be interested in having the mast installed, we'll then be able to pass these details on for you 😊

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@NickQuirk It’s great to hear you’re interested in having a mast installed on your land :Thumbs_Up:

Please follow the steps in the private message I’ve sent to you, so we can pass your details onto the relevant team.

I would like to do the same. Please coud someone get in touch. 

Thank you

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@leenancarrow Thanks for getting in touch - we'll be happy to put forward your request for a mast on your land. 
We've changed the way in which you can get in touch. If you pop a message over to us on our Social Media channels with your full name, contact number, address and a link to this post, we'll be able to pass on your details. 
- Facebook through Vodafone UK
- Twitter by using @VodafoneUK
If you have any questions, just let us know 😊

Hi,

I would like to enquire about applying for and installing a mobile mast on my clients land.

I could not find any contacts or information about doing this, if you could please provide me with either a contact or information about this I would be grateful.