Solution

NW7

kingem
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Post Title: NW7

1) No indoor signal, patchy outdoor signal

2) What is the full postcode NW7 1FX

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

Yes

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

No signal of any kind( just one bar sometimes) 

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

All

6) When did you first notice this issue?

When I moved to Vodafone

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Permanent

If I go about a street  I can get full bars and (nw7 1sb)

• Screenshot_20211214_131201_com.brave.browser.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @kingem, thanks for getting in touch. I've taken a look into both postcodes that you've provided and both are on the edge of a rather patchy area for 3G and 4G signal. When did you first notice these signal issues? How long have you had your Vodafone contracts?

I have just move my number 2 days ago.

I bought a contract from Vodafone 29 of Nov but I didn't want to break my contract early. 

I was a Three customer. 

TJ

Thanks for getting back to us @kingem. Were you having these issues before moving your number over from Three on your temporary Vodafone number? 

We can certainly take a closer look into your service and take some additional details from you - please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

I didn't use Vodafone sim until 13th Dec. When i use the sim card on 13th. I noticed the problem i wrote the chat. They told to me. I should wait until get number migration done. After my number has been moved. I can't even connect to the chat. I can't use the Vodafone app either. I am getting this error. 

I have tried to register to Vodafone i couldn't do that as well. (Internal error, we are working on it vs..) 

Screenshot_20211216_165020_com.myvodafoneapp.jpg

Everything's all right when i am not home ( about internet and signal except vodafone app, chat, register)

I have tried to reach Vodafone out via phone call but i couldn't.

TJ

I think it's best if we take a look into your account @kingem and possibly get some further details to investigate these multiple problems further. 

Please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

They couldn't help me out.

I can't get signal. 

When i said i want to cancel it. 

They said to me. I need to pay 457 pound early termination fee. I think they are wasting people time to keep them out of cooling-off period. 

It is a shame for Vodafone. 

This web site shows 5g but in reality I am getting emergency call only. 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/network/status-checker

The Vodafone miss lead to people via webpage because before i bought the contract i have checked it out. 

Screenshot_20211218_185300_com.brave.browser.jpg

Hi @kingem, we're sorry to hear that the social media team couldn't help you. When you dropped us a message, did you include your Community username or a link to this post?