Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No data network in SN16

JSMVV
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

For at least three weeks now I have absolutely no data coverage when I leave the house (i.e., not on Wifi).  This is not just an issue for me, but everyone on Vodafone in this area is having exactly the same issue. 

I'm not sitting on the phone for hours to be told the same thing every other customer is being told ("change some settings on your phone" or "the mast will be fixed today"), so can someone from Vodafone please update me on what is happening, when it will be realistically fixed and why your network checker indicates everything is fine when it really is not?  I don't pay a monthly fee to you to just use my home wifi on a phone I already own.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

You’ve said you need a few examples but people have already called and given examples. This should be escalated. I’m not spending more time on this. 

So there is no network fault according to Vodafone staff. “It might be patchy!” No, it doesn’t work at all. 

Next step contacting ofcom because we are paying for a service that Vodafone is not providing. Absolutely disgusting    60A54272-196D-4210-AD08-59A2DB753A34.png

Hi @JSMVV, have you sent our team a private message on either Twitter or Facebook? If you have, did you include your Community username in the thread? 🙂

Kezard
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

01635 693354

ring this number tell them and ask for compensation it’s english office