Welcome to Vodafone Community
I have very poor phone signal (1 bar) and when i make a call the line is intermittent. This has been going on for about couple of months. I raised this last week through online support and they said a new sim card would sort the issue. It hasnt. The signal is still very bad. I have tried putting the sim in another phone and it makes no difference.
My phone is less than a year old so I dont think its an issue with it - I used to have close to full signal so i'm not sure what has changed. My area shows as having good connection so not sure what the problem is.
Post Title: '
First half of post code - . NW9
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
Yes. In my flat. Not sure how far I have to travel to get full service.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? NW9 5AA
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yes - tried it on a different phone and still same issue.
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? When making or receiving a call the signal is intermittent and i can't hear the other person. Most of the time i only have 1 bar.
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? My network mode is set to LTE/3G/2G Auto connect and I only get one 1. When i change it to 3G/2G then i get 2 bars sometimes 3 but not consistently.
6) When did you first notice this issue? About 6/7 weeks ago. I have been living in my flat for 3.5 years and in that time I have always been with Vodaphone and never had any issues with phone signal. All of a sudden this has become a big problem.
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? Permanent
Thanks for confirming! I've checked the coverage in your area and there is a network issue that may be affecting your service. The good news is that we're aware of the fault and out engineers are working hard to get this resolved. If you'd like to check for yourself, feel free to take a loot at our handy Network Checker here.