Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

very poor phone signal at new address

2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have enquired to Vodafone about this issue, several times over the last few weeks and despite doing there recommended phone changes, my call and internet signal, at this address is very poor, ME207LT, both inside and outside.

Fortunately i have now had my broadband installed, after 2 weeks without any and although only low speed copper access is available, i can at least use wifi for the internet, but voice calls are still very dependent on moving around the property to get a signal. It is extremely frustrating that after waiting for sometime on a call queue, the line will just dissapear if, god forbide, i get up to and move.

This is a built up area and one that Vodafone show as good signal strength, but i can ensure you its not.

Come on Vodafone help me here, otherwise i will have to look to see which provider can give decent service. secondly,  I am have been a customer for sometime and i shouldnt expect to be paying for a service that falls below your expected service levels.

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @801720879 

Follow the steps on the link below, complete the pro forma copy and paste the results back on the thread giving an example of the issue and something for the Social Team to go on.  Network Issues 

If you have an compatible phone, data calling will solve the problem and is ideal when there is poor reception at the location, if you are able to use WiFi for your internet, the speed will be more than adequate.  See here: Data WiFi calling 

Also see device guides .Device Guides - Turn Wi-Fi calling on or off