Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Hold music

clivewilliams
2: Seeker

Sitting on the phone waiting for technical support, as you do, I have to say the hold music is just *awful*. Having to listen to this drivel for the past 10 minutes, and for goodness knows just how much more, has not made my mood any better. 

9 REPLIES 9

Donein
4: Newbie

Not that it helps but I've been subjected to it for well over an hour. Absolutely dreadful isn't it. 

Why is it the "connection" only drops when you speak to an advisor, never while you're on hold.....🤔

It's always like that. when something is necessary, there is always a problem!

clivewilliams

Had to listen to it again today (still trying to get broadband correctly setup), same track, same drivel. It's Surfaces' track 'Keep it Gold' that I seem to get everytime. I'm starting to understand how shop assistants must feel when it's December and they have to listen to piped Christmas music incessantly. 

"TURNING ME AROUND TILL I LOOOOOOSE CONTROOOOOLLLLLL"

Same bl**dy song on my 3rd attempt to get this static ip up. 

I'm sorry there was a delay answering your call @clivewilliams, we're extremely busy at the moment and it's taking us longer than expected to to answer everyone. If you prefer, you can reach out to us via Live Chat and one of our dedicated team will be able to pick this up. Alternatively, drop us a message though one of our social media channels and we'll be happy to help whilst you enjoy your day 😁

Handled now thank you. But please, please, change your hold music 🙂

Contact us through live chat..........4 hours on chat this morning

Result.......I  need to be patient and wait

Gosh. Just trying to contact vodafone customer services today about a different issue. Same music. Same song. If you can't fix that, it doesn't say much for your ability to address any of the more serious issues on this forum. 

Helen83

Yes awful music, the same 2 rubbish songs on repeat and what’s worse is the ‘we’re sorry we’re really busy at the moment...’ voice keeps coming on every 15 seconds so it’s a constantly interrupted rubbish song. I’m still on hold 4 and a half hours (could be more ive lost track now) in so my mood isnt particularly positive right now.