cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How can I give positive feedback on a team member?

chrismca
3: Seeker

I can find nothing on the Vodafone website which would allow me to provide positive feedback on an individual team member.

It's a pity because the service provided by Suzanne in the Newport Friars Walk store yesterday in trying to resolve a billing issue for me was exemplary, with her spending well over an hour getting to the bottom of the issues, doing battle with Vodafone's own billing teams to obtain a refund of incorrect charges, and even finding me a lower-cost monthly tariff providing the same benefits as my existing plan.

I'm sure that if I'd tried to resolve the issues myself by ringing Customer Services (assuming I could actually get through the queueing system) I'd have found the experience considerably more frustrating!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LiliOO

I feel the same. Anyone who does go beyond thier job and gives excellent service should be given credit and acknowledged by their Managers. Having said this, I have just finished sorting out overcharge fee by vodafone on my acct even though I have already reported it 1-2 months ago and got assurance that it was all sorted. Only to find out it was left undone by incompetent cust serv agents. TODAY, SUKHPREET, vodafone customer service agent, certainly sorted it out for me and even offered me inconvenience credit! Very reliable employee that is worth be given acknowledgement for the excellent service in their work. I wish SUKHPREET more power in Vodafone and I hope Sukhpreet’s Manager able to notice this review. Trust to Vodafone has been restored becoz of employees like SUKHPREET. 💖

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Hi, the forum is monitored by Vodafone staff and they will see this post and feed it back to the store.

Its good to hear some positive feedback. Thanks for posting.

BandOfBrothers

Always nice to see good positive feedback. 

Brings balance. 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi. Had a very difficult experience last year with Vodafone but having renewed my contract in July I’ve had some EXCELLENT customer service. I spoke to DYLAN today (in Manchester apparently) and he was polite, friendly and very professional and dealt with my query. He was what I expect when I speak to customer service and that’s what matters to customers.  Even if something goes wrong we want to be able to speak to someone who is understanding and knowledgeable and will do their best to resolve the issue. Thank you Dylan and thank you Vodafone for giving me confidence in your company once again!  

Judith

I'm glad to hear you've had such a positive experience when you spoke to Dylan @Julesisdancing. We'll be happy to pass your feedback on to his manager. To help us track him down, let us know how, when and why you contacted us, and what he did to help you.

Retired-Viki_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @chrismca

Thanks for letting us know, it's great to hear that you received such amazing service from one of our stores.

I will get this passed on for you :Smiling:

Thanks,

Viki

LiliOO

I feel the same. Anyone who does go beyond thier job and gives excellent service should be given credit and acknowledged by their Managers. Having said this, I have just finished sorting out overcharge fee by vodafone on my acct even though I have already reported it 1-2 months ago and got assurance that it was all sorted. Only to find out it was left undone by incompetent cust serv agents. TODAY, SUKHPREET, vodafone customer service agent, certainly sorted it out for me and even offered me inconvenience credit! Very reliable employee that is worth be given acknowledgement for the excellent service in their work. I wish SUKHPREET more power in Vodafone and I hope Sukhpreet’s Manager able to notice this review. Trust to Vodafone has been restored becoz of employees like SUKHPREET. 💖

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is really lovely to hear @LiliOO and it's great that Sukhpreet was able to help get everything sorted. 

After most interactions with us, you're likely to be sent a text message requesting feedback - if you provide your feedback via this process, this will go back to their manager 🙂 

Would be happy to do so! sure! 😇☺️