Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei B528 Opening Ports/Hosting Game Servers V2

flailbasher
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have Added the Ports i would like to be forwarded under 'special applications'

I have enabled UPNP.

The Nat type is set to cone.

I have not set up a VPN

I have ensured that my pc has the necessary ports forwarded through windows defender.

What can i do to make it possible for me to host a server on this Router and 4g network.

Is the NAT too strict and it simply wont let me host them? I was able to host servers fine without issues on my BT internet. Granted it was copper not 4g, but i don't see how it can be that much more difficult to get it working?

If a Someone with more knowledge than me is able to reply and help me sort this out it would be amazing! I have looked through other posts in forums and haven't come across anything that has helped.

This is the second time i am posting this as i need to get on with it and haven't had any good/helpful replies. :Smiling:

Thanks! 😀

4 REPLIES 4

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Being a gamer myself @flailbasher I can understand how frustrating this must be. Luckily we've got a team that are getting to the bottom of this and I'm sure we'll be able to get you back online in no time 🎮 To help them with this, we'll need to know what device you're trying to connect with.

Hi Mark so I am hosting the servers on a Windows 10 Server PC and am connecting via.m my windows 10 gaming pc’s (but that’s on lan) and my friends/subscribers are connecting with pc’s externally. 

is this what you meant? 

many thanks,

tom

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks @flailbasher! Can you pop us a screenshot of any errors you're getting when using the Gigacube?

Hi there,

I don’t get any errors. What else can I do to move things along? :Smiling: thank you.