main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

UK Call Centres

Jeeva1
3: Seeker

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if Vodafone have UK based call centres or a UK based online chat team?

I have been trying to get some help with my Vodafone broadband but the service I've received from the India based centre has been beyond awful.

They are clearly just reading from scripts and have no idea how to solve any issues.

I thought most companies had done away with foreign based contact centres because of the infamously bad service they offer but it seems Vodafone are still using them.

Is there a UK contact number or a separate online chat team I can get in touch with?

Thank you.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You can ask to be put through to a UK based Callcentre once your through to an agent @Jeeva1 which they can do for you.

There isn't a separate phone number or alternative Live Chat facility that gets a person straight through to a UK Callcentre.

Or alternatively reach out to the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 3.0  / Android 11.

View more options
Jeeva1

Thank you .@BandOfBrothers .

I asked the online chat team for a UK phone number yesterday but they said they didn't know if there was one(!)

I tried phoning the number I found on the website but after 25 mins of being on hold I gave up so I think I might have to try the Vodafone Social Media Team

Thanks for your help. 😊

View more options
gordon8wp

They have couple of them, as I know. And anyway, I think they should have more, and spend more time and resources for teaching their workers for basic rules. By the way, every company should control time, which workers spend on the working places. And this software ( weblink: https://www.lanteria.com/solutions/lanteria-hr/time-attendance ), can really help CEO managers to understand how many hours workers have spent for work and only.

View more options