Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

UK Call Centres

Jeeva1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if Vodafone have UK based call centres or a UK based online chat team?

I have been trying to get some help with my Vodafone broadband but the service I've received from the India based centre has been beyond awful.

They are clearly just reading from scripts and have no idea how to solve any issues.

I thought most companies had done away with foreign based contact centres because of the infamously bad service they offer but it seems Vodafone are still using them.

Is there a UK contact number or a separate online chat team I can get in touch with?

Thank you.

34 REPLIES 34

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You can ask to be put through to a UK based Callcentre once your through to an agent @Jeeva1 which they can do for you.

There isn't a separate phone number or alternative Live Chat facility that gets a person straight through to a UK Callcentre.

Or alternatively reach out to the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you .@BandOfBrothers .

I asked the online chat team for a UK phone number yesterday but they said they didn't know if there was one(!)

I tried phoning the number I found on the website but after 25 mins of being on hold I gave up so I think I might have to try the Vodafone Social Media Team

Thanks for your help. 😊

Thanks for this information😍

gordon8wp
4: Newbie

They have couple of them, as I know. And anyway, I think they should have more, and spend more time and resources for teaching their workers for basic rules. By the way, every company should control time, which workers spend on the working places. And this software ( weblink: https://www.lanteria.com/solutions/lanteria-hr/time-attendance ), can really help CEO managers to understand how many hours workers have spent for work and only.

rogercackett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Vodafone do not have UK call centres.

When you make a call to the call centre you are speaking to somebody overseas. (same with chatbot)

I've called three times in last few days and asked to be put through to UK call centre. On each occasion they've refused saying either; there is no UK call centre, or, they do not have the facility to do this.

If you have an issue with vodafone it'll take an age and multiple calls to sort.

I recommend switching to another provider. 

Hi @rogercackett 👋 

We have a blend of both UK and overseas contact centres, with a mix of office and home based agents who all undergo the same extensive level of training - we don't have the facility to pick which one you get through to. 

I myself am home-based but my local office base is Stoke 🙂 If you want to speak to my team you can message us over social media and just select the option to Get Started > Message and agent - and this will get through to us. 

I'm sure all UK call centre agents are brilliant - but you dont get an option to speak with them.

I've had numerous Bot chats and human chats - all with overseas agents. They will not allow you to switch to UK call centre.

Three very long human conversations have ended with errors - each ended with assurances of  'all will be fixed now' and 'you'll be compensated'.

I've given up,  life's to short.  Plans are now being returned to original settings - as its the only safe option.

Despite being with Vodafone for over 30 years, I can't wait for the my plans to finish in January so I can switch to another provider.

Roger

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback @rogercackett and I'm sorry you haven't had the best experience with us - we'll use this feedback to help us highlight where we need to make things easier for our customers. 

It's a shame you're now looking to leave us due to this - if there's anything at all you'd like us to look into or still need help with, please just get in touch with my team as mentioned above. 

We'd love the opportunity to turn things around for you. 

Hi @Amanda that’s we’re Vodafone is going wrong because you have a mixed customer support centre if call customer support you get an Indian staff. Now I am all for a mixed culture all religions are welcome but it’s the communication thing communication is Key for good customer service but people from Africa and Asia sometimes they don’t understand anything. I phoned pay pal and I got a Chinese woman that didn’t have a clue. Vodafone needs do what BT done and have uk only call centre one for England and Wales and other for Scotland sometimes asians can miss hear and if they can’t understand sometimes they cut you off. If Vodafone doesn’t get their act together they’re going continue to get bad reviews.