Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Fire Hd Tablet

ZulfiqarAli
2: Seeker

I placed order on phone call for  the home broadband and monthly mobile plan on 14 May 2022. Now It is more than 28 days and I did not receive the voucher for Amazon Fire HD Tablet. I have checked the junk as well as spam email folders but no luck.

8 REPLIES 8

ZulfiqarAli

I placed the home broadband and monthly mobile plan on 14 May 2022. Now It is more than 28 days and I did not receive the voucher for Amazon Fire HD Tablet. I have checked the junk as well as spam email folders but no luck.

Please tell me where to contact?

Hey there @ZulfiqarAli - it's great to hear you're joining us for your Home Broadband service. 

I can see you've said you placed your order on 14 May and this has been over 28 days - I'm sorry for any confusion, the 28 days refers to your activation date not the date you ordered. What was your activation date? 

Hi Amanda

The internet was live on 7th June. Now It is more than 28 days and I did not receive the voucher for Amazon Fire HD Tablet. I have checked the junk as well as spam email folders but no luck.

Please can tou update me on this matter?

Thank you

Thanks for getting back to me @ZulfiqarAli - I'm sorry to hear you haven't had your voucher email through yet. So we can look into this further, please come and chat to my team over on social media. 

When you send us a message you'll be presented with some automated options, just pick Get Started > Message an Agent and this will get you through to my team -  if you also include your community username and a link to your post, then you won't need to repeat yourself either 🙂 

Thank you , Amanda .

I just got the code through social media chat.

That's great to hear @ZulfiqarAli - thanks for keeping the thread updated 🙂

Hi. I am having the same issue. My Pro super fast 2 broadband was activated 28 days ago but I have not received my code to purchase the Amazon Fire HD tablet. I haven’t received an email, I have checked my junk folder too.

Thanks for getting in touch @Leighdavis82 - please come and chat to my team over on social media so we can look into it for you 🙂 

When presented with the automated options, just pick Get Started > Message an Agent and this will route you through to us - if you include a link to you post and your community username, you won't need to repeat yourself 👍