Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Fire Hd Tablet

be5513
2: Seeker

I took out a pro extra broadband plan about a month ago and was told I would be entitled to a free Amazon fire hd tablet for being an existing mobile customer. Also saw it can take 28 days to receive the code to be able to redeem this but I still haven’t received this at all. Anyone else having the same issue?

48 REPLIES 48

Order date 15/12/21 installation date 18/12/22

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming your order date @S4MB0. Can you please check and resubmit the activation date. Can you also confirm if you placed your order directly with ourselves, or through a comparison site, such as MoneySuperMarket or USwitch for example?

Oops sorry 18/01/22lol and it was directly through the Vodafone website. 

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@S4MB0 wrote:

Oops sorry 18/01/22lol and it was directly through the Vodafone website. 

@S4MB0 If your activation date was/is 18/01/22 and today is 17/01/22 why would you expect your voucher already? They need to give it at least 2 weeks in case you cancel.

Apologies if I am misunderstanding something.

I wasn't aware of that untill recently. My initial query was more to find out the process of claiming the tablet, as I have nothing in writing confirming a tablet apart from The screenshot stating one had been added to my order. Hope this clears things up...

Mine is on the way, albeit in a few months due to covid delays I am assuming. Turns out I had not spotted the email containing the email containing the coupon to be redeemed at Amazon .

S4MB0
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I ORDERED MY NEW BROADBAND PACKAGE ON THE 15 OF DECEMBER IS THE ANY CHANCE SOMEONE COULD CHASE MY TABLET  UP.. OR ADVISE ME OF THE BEST WAY TO DO SO 

TIA

SAM

It seems the best way to get a response is to do it on social media, either facebook or twitter, with mine, they've raisied a complaint, it's now somewhere within that procedure... to be perfectly honest I'm not holding my breath that this will be resolved any time soon, I think they just hope I give up asking......  My order was 27th October!

hazzi9798

Yes I am having the same issue.