Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Fire Hd Tablet

be5513
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I took out a pro extra broadband plan about a month ago and was told I would be entitled to a free Amazon fire hd tablet for being an existing mobile customer. Also saw it can take 28 days to receive the code to be able to redeem this but I still haven’t received this at all. Anyone else having the same issue?

48 REPLIES 48

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for updating the thread @GSHKins - the offer is subject to stock availability and I'm sorry there's a wait for delivery - thank you for letting us know so we can feed this back. 

Thank you for your response. The question was really about why the code doesn’t work on the other colours which are all the same price as the Black one but are available immediately.

I cannot find anything in the offer that says it is only for a BLACK tablet.

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@GSHKins wrote:

I cannot find anything in the offer that says it is only for a BLACK tablet.

I doubt that you will find anything that says it isn't either.

Always more difficult to prove a negative.

The reason for the question was that there was quite detailed instructions on how to proceed with the order. The link provided included 4 colours among other options and the specific instructions did NOT include selection of colour which could have been added easily if required.

How do I redeem my Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet 32GB?

Click the link above to go to Amazon.co.uk to add your Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet 32GB to your basket. Please ensure you have the following selected:
  • Fire HD 8 Tablet
  • 32GB
  • With Ads

Just seemed a wait of 9 to 11 WEEKS when other colours were available in 2 DAYS was a bit unreasonable.

Can i just confirm that it is the date you placed your broadband Order and not the activation date that qualifies you.

I placed my order yesterday well before June 2nd ( end date of offer) but my activation date is June 22nd.

when can i expect to recieve dtails on how to claim fot the Tablet.

Thanks

Hi @avonside2, it's great to hear that you've signed up for home broadband! If you've purchased the service directly with us between 6 May 2022 and 2 June 2022, the voucher will be sent up to 28 days after your go live date. When we send the voucher code, the same e-mail will contain a link to Amazon to complete the claim of the product 🙂

Thankyou for the quick response .

yes I did order directly over the phone with Vodafone.

I’ll await my voucher mid July I guess 👍🏼

Just keep an eye on your junk folders, sometimes the e-mail drops in there. We hope you enjoy both the home broadband service and the the Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet. 

Hi Mark

unfortunately it’s now July 27th and my broadband went live on June 22nd and I have received nothing about how to claim my Amazon HD tablet , can you help please 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear there's been a delay getting your tablet voucher sorted @avonside2. So we can take a closer look into this and get a new voucher out to you, please reach out to our Social team and we'll be happy to get everything sorted for you 😊