Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Authentic email address?

James8057
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Trying to get gigafast installed.

Apparently my address is showing as incorrect and has blocked the order from going through. I have been told to update my address via the royal mail and notify this email address: royalmailaddressqueries @ help.vodafone.co.uk

only thing is that my address appears correctly on the royal mail postcode finder and vodafone's own coverage checker. so what could be the problem? And is this address authentic?

4 REPLIES 4

MarkD

Hi @James8057, how have you been trying to take the service out, is this online? Do you already have any services with us, such as a mobile, or is this a brand new account that you're trying to set up? Mark 

Placed the order over the phone last week, I already get broadband to the property.

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thank you very much for getting back to us with this information @James8057. I've had a look and I haven't been able to verify the email address you confirmed for us in your initial post. If you've got a Gigafast query you're hoping to get some clarity on, I'd recommend that you reach out to our Gigafast team directly - they'll be able to better advise you on this 👍 you can reach to them by calling 08080 034 515 from any UK mobile or landline. 

called again and everything has been sorted out. many thanks