Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant access some sites since Wednesday night

Dadabongo
4: Newbie

So, Wednesday night everything was working fine. Then Tuesday I couldn't access some of my streaming services via Vodafone Broadband. I also couldn't sign I'm to my remote work app. Now we have also found that we can't log in to origin or ea on the PC for the kids. Is anyone else having issues that started Thursday 07/04/2022 Morning with Vodafone Broadband. I am on 900mbs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, Vodafone has now escalated the issue to level 3. I’m losing count of how many times I’ve been asked to reboot my Vodafone router. 
Is there a level 4 next?

View solution in original position

38 REPLIES 38

Yes, Vodafone has now escalated the issue to level 3. I’m losing count of how many times I’ve been asked to reboot my Vodafone router. 
Is there a level 4 next?

Dadabongo

Latest update for me. Last night, the same as Sunday night we couldn't even use BBC iPlayer. This Morning, so far, everything seems to be working. This is exactly what happened on Sunday/Monday. So I assume tomorrow we will lose access again. Watch this space. Anyone reading this please be assured its not your TV, PlayStation, xbox, router etc. I spent 2 days resetting, re-booting and trying everything before I reported it. I even plugged in the terrible Vodafone router out if desperation. DON'T let them fob you off telling you it is an issue your end.I have probably spent over 4 hours in chat since this started. Out of interest I wonder if it's an area problem? I am in Peterborough, not sure about everyone else.

Swindon here, and only had it installed Friday so still toying with the idea of cancelling and going back to Virgin. This specific issue has resolved now but it's not as fast as Virgin was around the house and i'm getting complaints from the nippers of slow speed. Voda's response was use less devices, never had slowdown on Virgin and when the net did go down it was usually because the whole area had gone down.

We never had any problems with Virgin Media like this one. Our speeds on Vodafone are great when it's working, all around the house, but they were terrible, even in the room next to the router when we used the supplied Vodafone router. I use 2 x Asus RT-AC86U router. One as a Mesh. We have 4 kids in the house that are literally online with 2 devices each 24/7 it feels like. And with the Asus routers it's fine. All our TVs use streaming services only and again, until now it's not been an issue. So if this problem  gets resolved it's worth staying. However if its doesn't then cancel while you can as they told me this issue is not enough foe me to end my contract without a fee.

@Dadabongo we’re 14 miles north of Peterborough.

All seems to be fixed now … well access to ea servers has been resolved to all devices as of half 5 today. 

All fixed at this end, too. For now at least!

Yes, mine working again this evening. 

Dadabongo

Everything is still working here. Fingers crossed its now fixed. Received a text message last night saying it was fixed so hopefully it's a permanent fix this time and not just some fluke again.