Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant access some sites since Wednesday night

Dadabongo
4: Newbie

So, Wednesday night everything was working fine. Then Tuesday I couldn't access some of my streaming services via Vodafone Broadband. I also couldn't sign I'm to my remote work app. Now we have also found that we can't log in to origin or ea on the PC for the kids. Is anyone else having issues that started Thursday 07/04/2022 Morning with Vodafone Broadband. I am on 900mbs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, Vodafone has now escalated the issue to level 3. I’m losing count of how many times I’ve been asked to reboot my Vodafone router. 
Is there a level 4 next?

View solution in original position

38 REPLIES 38

We have lost BBC iPlayer today too. Starting to wish I stayed with Virgin Media now.

Ok, so this has gone from bad to worse, It's not just EA it's any online game it won't connect to either PS5 or Xbox. If not resolved in 48 hours I will be cancelling this as it's the main reason for being online.

Ok, not suggesting this will work, but I just done a reset on the router, needle pushed on the button at the back, and I now seem to have gaming back...

Looks they sorted it in the past few hours. It seems that I have access to everything again. Fingers 🤞🏼 

Should of stayed with BT 🤣

MRFRUITBAT0001
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Yes, but it’s not all games and sites. Apex Legends doesn’t work, but CSGo does

I'm sure as the day goes on I will come across something that isn't working. 

I've had the same issue since Saturday 9th April. None of the streaming apps on my Panasonic TV (Amazon Prime, Netflix, YouTube, Disney+) load any more. I've had the TV and Vodafone broadband for a couple of years each, so this is definitely a new problem.

When I try to connect my TV to Vodafone broadband, I receive an error message which tells me that while a connection is available, the TV cannot connect. I am able to connect my TV to my iPhone hotspot, which suggests that it's a problem with the router.

I've now spoken to both Panasonic and Vodafone. Panasonic tell me it's a problem with the router; Vodafone tell me it's a problem with the TV. There's obviously something going on as others seem to be encountering the same issue. I don't know where to turn... 

I'm assuming they've suggested you do a router reset and that hasn't resolved the issue?

I’ve tried everything: router reset, reset TV to factory settings, reinstall apps, etc. Nothing works.