main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Sorry An unexpected error occurred when trying to log you in. Please wait a moment then try again.

SOLVED
View solved solution
Discente
3: Seeker

Buying Broadband and dealing with Vodafone has been a nightmare...is this what I have got to look forward to over the next 24 months...I CAN STILL CANCEL this mess! Never had any issues with Now Broadband!

Regrets. 😞

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mdv00
2: Seeker

i have the same problem, it seems we have to wait until the service goes live. mine is 14th sept

View solution in original position

View more options
15 REPLIES 15
Farai

We'd like to help you figure out what's going on with your online account @Discente. So we can discuss the account specifics in a bit more detail, please drop us a private massage via Twitter or Facebook here and we'll get the ball rolling for you 👍

View more options
Mdv00
2: Seeker

i have the same problem, it seems we have to wait until the service goes live. mine is 14th sept

View solution in original position

View more options
Discente

Thanks for the reply...going live here on the 7th Sept...Fingers Crossed! 🙂

View more options
RobertInCB

I have just signed up to Vodafone and hit the same problem.  It does not fill me with confidence about my decision to leave EE.

My move is scheduled for 14 Sept so I'll hope it is fixed then.

View more options
Discente

A wee update...Vodafone Broadband live at 6-7am today. (Nice Hub) 😊

But still can't login into website...will keep trying at times today! 😎

😋

View more options
MarkD

Thanks for the update @Discente and it's great that the service is live first thing in the morning. If you can't sign in today, it might be worth trying again tomorrow morning as everything should have completed on our systems by then. Let us know how you get on 👍

View more options
RobertInCB

But, as someone else said, this error might occur when waiting for a number to be ported across from a different network, which is scheduled for next week in my case. The "activate your account" email is apparently sent out too early.

I also note that I get a different error message (incorrect password or user)  if I copy/paste the password  from the email rather than typing it in.  

View more options
MarkD

One of the teams have been looking into the e-mails that state you can sign in before the service is up and running. So we can check your sign details that we have stored for you, can you drop us a private message on Facebook or Twitter? 🙂

View more options
Discente

Big update... VF BB live and I've managed to login into MyVodafone! 😀

Goodluck All! 😎

View more options
RobertInCB

Hi Mark, Sorry, I don't have facebook or twitter.  The forum does not let me post my email address but it begins laws at bcs and is an organisation in the uk

View more options
MarkD

That's great to hear @Discente 😁

@RobertInCB, can you contact us over Live Chat please? The team will be able to check the details on your account, you can find a direct link on our contact us page here

View more options
RobertInCB

Thanks Mark,

CHAT was actually the first place I tried, but it just sits "buffering" with the spinning wheel (it's still doing that now). So that doesn't help. 

View more options
Jayach
16: Advanced member

@RobertInCB Use an incognito/private tab in your browser. This link will bypass Tobi. 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

View more options
RobertInCB

For the benefit of others who might come here in a similar situation:

My planned transition day from EE to Vodaphone arrived and the EE SIM went dead as expected.  I put the Voda SIM in and it worked at once.  THEN I found I could follow the activation instructions and everything went like clockwork.

View more options
Jayach
16: Advanced member

@RobertInCB 

This is the Broadband forum, so most people with the problem do not have a SIM, but it's worth bearing in mind for any who do.

View more options