cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sorry An unexpected error occurred when trying to log you in. Please wait a moment then try again.

Discente
3: Seeker

Buying Broadband and dealing with Vodafone has been a nightmare...is this what I have got to look forward to over the next 24 months...I CAN STILL CANCEL this mess! Never had any issues with Now Broadband!

Regrets. 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mdv00
2: Seeker

i have the same problem, it seems we have to wait until the service goes live. mine is 14th sept

View solution in original position

18 REPLIES 18

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'd like to help you figure out what's going on with your online account @Discente. So we can discuss the account specifics in a bit more detail, please drop us a private massage via Twitter or Facebook here and we'll get the ball rolling for you 👍

Mdv00

i have the same problem, it seems we have to wait until the service goes live. mine is 14th sept

Thanks for the reply...going live here on the 7th Sept...Fingers Crossed! 🙂

I have just signed up to Vodafone and hit the same problem.  It does not fill me with confidence about my decision to leave EE.

My move is scheduled for 14 Sept so I'll hope it is fixed then.

We are in November now, the new app launched on 20/11 and I am still experiencing this issue…. 
I have been a Vodafone customer since 2018. The old app stopped working in July & the new app doesn’t work at all….

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@titaniummom wrote:
We are in November now,

Indeed we are, and two years since the last post..

What device are you running the app on? iOS or android?

iOS 

Discente

A wee update...Vodafone Broadband live at 6-7am today. (Nice Hub) 😊

But still can't login into website...will keep trying at times today! 😎

😋

Thanks for the update @Discente and it's great that the service is live first thing in the morning. If you can't sign in today, it might be worth trying again tomorrow morning as everything should have completed on our systems by then. Let us know how you get on 👍