Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VF FTTP only available on some houses on my street

cf996
4: Newbie

Hi there,

I have been trying to order the 500Mb/s package. However when entering my house number and postcode, I am only presented with a choice of Superfast 1 & 2 (FTTC). I am well aware that Openreach FTTP is available at my address and we are able to order from other providers. We also received a flyer from Vodafone informing us of availability in our area, I further checked availability at other nearby locations and Vodafone are able to provide to there, including other addresses on the same street. I therefore wish to query this as I believe there may be some kind of data issue preventing me from being able to order.

Thanks in advance for any assistance. We would like to order this package if at all possible.

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @cf996, it's great to see you're looking to sign up with us 🙌 Have you tried speaking to our Broadband sales team directly? You can contact them on 08080 408 408, 8am-8pm everyday.

I'm wondering if perhaps this is something that may need updating on the website search. The team would be able to check your address manually and let you know for sure.

Give that a try and let us know how you get on 👍