Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website Incorrectly Blocked

User22
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi 

The website www.christianconcern.com is being incorrectly blocked by your content control filters, please could you unblock it?

This is a Christian advocacy group and there is nothing harmful or of a restricted nature on the website.

Please could you let me know when this has been unblocked?

Many thanks,

Malcolm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

You may find it more convenient to get in touch over social media @User22 - or the person you're reporting it for can and they'll also be able to send us that screenshot 🙂 

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @User22! I've checked this my side and Secure Net isn't blocking this. Can you pop us over a screenshot of the error you're getting when you're trying to access the website please? 

Hi Beth

Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot as this was reported to me. Is there a better way of reaching Vodafone for this type of issue that you are aware of please?

Many thanks,

Malcolm 

Cynric
16: Advanced member

.@User22 I have checked via this site https://www.blocked.org.uk/  and it appears not to be blocked. It could be a temporary problem. Meanwhile have you tried changing DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 ?

CrimsonLiar

It isn't blocked by Vodafone, but as an Anti-LGBT, Anti-Trans, Anti-Womans rights, Anti-truth site, anti-freedom of/from religion, and general hate site, it probably should be, just as it is blocked by various other DNS providers - even on their non-filtered servers (something I've never seen before)!

@CrimsonLiar wrote:

It isn't blocked by Vodafone, but as an Anti-LGBT, Anti-Trans, Anti-Womans rights, Anti-truth site, anti-freedom of/from religion, and general hate site, it probably should be, just as it is blocked by various other DNS providers - even on their non-filtered servers (something I've never seen before)!

Would I be right in thinking the site doesn’t feature in your favourites list? 😁😉😁

It's effectively a copycat of Project-Blitz from the USA.  If you deep dive into this site it is truly vile and hateful!

You are correct in assuming that such hate sites are not in my favourites list!

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

You may find it more convenient to get in touch over social media @User22 - or the person you're reporting it for can and they'll also be able to send us that screenshot 🙂 

Okay great thanks for the advice Amanda

Take care and have a good day!

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's my pleasure @User22 🙂 - hope you have a lovely day too!