Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why so many Website and systems errors?

Bugaloo
3: Seeker

The amount of error messages I have been getting trying to do simple stuff is just bonkers!

Here is the latest...trying to Register for My Vodafone.  Silly me,,,just signed up!

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later. - [Error ref 1w0]

Had a whole bunch of these today...even trying to place my order got stuck at DD stage.

Now I can't even get logged on to MyVodafone and it seems you want to text me a code to sign in BUT you seem to have the wrong mobile number !!! 

If things don't improve soon I will be a customer for a very short time!

5 REPLIES 5

Bugaloo

PS I bought via an affiliate link...hoping this might be the cause and some sync issues between systems as can't believe Vodafone website/systems would be so bad to do basic stuff. 

hrym
17: Community Champion

It may be that the system hasn't fully updated itself yet if this is a new connection.   I also believe you can't access My Vodafone until you've received your first bill, so hang on for that.   If the problem persists afterwards, contact the Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter and they'll be able to access the account and see what's going on.

FYI this is for a new BB account NOT a mobile!

hrym

Oh, right.   I don't know if the same applies, but it may well do.  From a reply on another thread, I think broadband and mobile probably use the same billing system.

AnnS

To add to the information already written on this thread.

If you have only just signed up @Bugaloo , your service won't have gone live, before being able to access your account, you need to wait until your service has gone live.

When you have your activation date, clear your cookies and cache and try again.  You shouldn't have any problems, if there are any problems return to the thread and the Social Team will be able to help here: Contact Us