Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want to combine new mobile to my wifi account

Hi, I have Vodafone wifi and my current mobile is EE.I pre ordered a mobile with vodafone monthly contract and I am moving from EE to Vodafone from the day the phone is released. (I used a third party to do this.) I wonder how to combine my new Vodaf...

Kaerun by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Native IPv6 anyone?

Seeing as no one else has posted this yet: I appear to have native IPv6 up and running on Vodafone UK! *It's worth noting that this has happened before - that it is up now does not mean it will be up in 2 mins time!

CrimsonLiar by 16: Advanced member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mesh wifi setup

I'm planning to add two Deco M5 units to my wifi system as the THG3000 signal is very poor in some areas.Is it really necessary to turn off the wifi on the THG3000 to everything work fine?My plan was to keep the THG3000 upstairs to use both wifi/wire...

lskzn by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! USB file share with Vodafone black router

Hi all, I have already read the post here, without any success:https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Other-broadband-queries/Latest-black-router-USB-file-share/m-p/2667935#M17640 When I try to go to my USB stick path \\192.168.1.1\Generic_FlashDisk_1_b30a ...

androbinuk_0-1647372324453.png

Vodafone Wifi

I’ve recently moved houses and we’ve been using utility warehouse (avoid like a plague) since 2019 to save money, but recently we would like to switch seeing as I work from home and I like to game as well. I’ve been looking at Zen and Virgin (as the ...

rudra00 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Upgrade Mid-Contract

Hello, I've been trying to get through to someone at customer service to ask this but due to work conflicts there's never anyone available when I use the online chat or call, so I thought I'd ask here in the meantime. We signed up to a 24 month contr...

ruttwood by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! When will Vodafone offer FTTP via Openreach?

Openreach has now (finally) delivered FTTP to this rural area since Jan 2020 and thus my property shows up as FTTP available on the Openreach website with capability of "up to 1000Mbps". However, only BT seems to offer FTTP ("Ultrafast Fibre 900") an...

JamesBand by 3: Seeker
  • 57 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Wifi router beeping

Hi, My wifi router is beeping every 20 seconds or so. This started 20 minutes ago. I have tried turning it off and on again. What does the beeping mean and how can I stop it? Thanks, Mark

Resolved! Nintendo switch stopped connecting to internet

Hi,Today my sons Nintendo switch stopped connecting to the internet via our Vodafone router, it was working fine yestreday, although strangely enough his friends switch wouldnt connect, I have tried the various suggestions of using google and cloudfl...