Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vodafone router alternative

First 24 hours with Vodafone and not too impressed with the router. Night before due to go live I connected up to it and set up all my static IPs, port forwarding etc. so I would be ready to continue seamlessly working from home the following day. Sw...

bwatkins by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wake on WAN issues

Hi guys I've just joined, previous ISP was Virgin Media.I have a server I use for Plex and other things that I leave in Sleep. I like to wake it using a Magic Packet.It worked fine for years with my previous ISP router and I'm now using Vodafones Rou...

kraM1t_0-1646962831493.png Screenshot_20220311-014104_Wake On Lan.jpg Screenshot_20220311-014126_Wake On Lan.jpg
kraM1t by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Alexa Signal Booster

Hi need to ask a few technical questions…1. If I use the THG3000 Vodafone router as an AP, will the Alexa WiFI signal booster connect to it and work..?2. Can I use the LAN connection to backhaul and create a WiFI booster if the THG3000 Vodafone route...

harryp18 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Router not delivered

I've upgraded my broadband about a week ago, but I was told on the chat that I would receive a new router, but I'm still waiting for this to be delivered. I'm currently using my own router as the one I had when I signed up over 2 years ago failed a l...

Resolved! TP-Link Mesh VLAN/IPTV query

I have recently had Vodafone FTTP installed. So far all good.I then bought TP-Link M4 Deco mesh set to help coverage within my house.I have removed Vodafone router and am using Deco instead. I have set it up in Router mode (as I want to use Parental ...

ScoobyD by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Website Incorrectly Blocked

Hi  The website www.christianconcern.com is being incorrectly blocked by your content control filters, please could you unblock it? This is a Christian advocacy group and there is nothing harmful or of a restricted nature on the website. Please could...

User22 by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone resilience

BT has just started a new combo whereas you get a usb modem to connect to their hub so to give resilience to your connectio if it were to fail connecting to the BT mobile network until the connection resumes. Could it be that Vodafone has the same id...