Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New GigaFast customer question

Hi all, So I am switching over from Virgin Media next month to join Gigafast 500mb upload / download package.I currently have a Virgin media hub as modem only mode, connected to my Asus RT AC68 router which is the wifi router, I have a second Asus RT...

moses89 by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Gigafast activation

Hello everyone! Back in March, City fibre installed the cabling in our Cul-de-sac for gigafast fibre. (Including an access box at the bottom of our drive). All roadworks have long since left (suggesting that works are complete), but whenever I use th...

Rob135 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account Log-in details

I changed over to superfast 2. Installed new router, up and running.  Since then I have been unable to log-in tomy Vf-UK account.    I get to Username/password, seems ok, then wait for the security key to my phone but it never comes. Tried my fixed l...

Tombo747 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

MAC filter toggle off doesn't work

Just in case it helps anyone else, if you set up the MAC filter to block certain MAC's, then turning filtering off again using the main toggle appears to have no effect. If you want to re-enable blocked MAC addresses, then you need to delete the indi...

G_Ninja by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

I am still receiving bills after leaving

I am unfortunatly still reciving emails saying I owe various amounts of money to Vodaphone, after closing down an account. I do not even live at the previous address. I closed it down in october last year. Does anyone have any ideas on how i can stop...