Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fibre Availability

Recently FTTP was installed in the block of flats I currently live in.Openreach have yet to contact us officially to let us know that fibre is available, but I suspect their internal processes take time. Meantime, the Openreach availability checker s...

Huw1006 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone UK Abuse

Have received an email from ipabuse at vodafone, saying they have detectng emails being sent out from my IP which are scam emails, I have donne a mallwarebytes scab and is all clean, is this genuine emaiil address, says I have 24 hours to sort

Broadband app on Android

I have a problem with the Broadband app on Android. If I try to enter the speed option I get the attached picture. I have reinstalled the app many times and spoken to chat. They spoke to 2nd line and assured me it was a known problem and would be cur...

Jayach by 16: Advanced member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mifi to old vf router.

I've looked at a couple of threads and can't find specific answer to my query. Is there any way to extend range of Vodafone small mifi router by using my old Vodafone Wi-Fi router? Model hhg2500. TIA. 

Jimoz by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast router Wi-fi schedule per device?

Hi all. I’ve recently had Gigafast installed but can’t any settings on the router to allow me to set a Wi-fi on/off schedule per device (e.g. kids tablets). Is this actually possible? I can only see an option to schedule the Wi-fi on/off for all devi...

Jayu by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei CPE Pro with IPV6

Hi All,I currently have a Huawei H107######### router (also known as a Huawei 5G CPE Pro) on Vodafone.I have this connected to my Draytek Vigor 2860.The issue that I have is that I am unable to ping any public IPV6 addresses from any of my LAN device...

turbotim by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

connecting CCTV for Android mobile app

Changed from Sky to Vodafone and now the CCTV I could watch through my smartphone App doesn't work.So I need to change the settings, firstly in the router to allow the CCTV to connect and relay the video to my phones app. I'm totally lost on how to d...

No Apple Tv

A month ago I took up the Vodafone broadband offer of superfast 2, £75 cash back and Apple TV.The broadband just scrapes above the limit, 40 down 10 up Despite 4 hours of phone calls I still haven’t received my Apple box or activation code and no sig...

edzt by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks