main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay as you go

Are ports going through normally now?

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

I've activated a PAYG  SIM I've had for a bit on PAYG One, registered for My Vodafone and submitted a port in request.

I frequent a few mobile related forums and quite understandably ports were taking a little longer than normal, the system has quoted Tuesday, are you good people seeing any reports of slow ports?

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @pctechbloke 

If you submitted your PAC today, it will be activated tomorrow morning, with 24 hours needed for the port, the number shouldbe active on the network Tuesday afternoon.  See here:  What happens onnthe day my number moves to Vodafone? 

@pctechbloke 

There shouldn't be any problems, the number goes through by computer, but if there any unforeseen problems with porting files, contact the Porting Team or come back to the forum.

View solution in original position

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @pctechbloke 

If you submitted your PAC today, it will be activated tomorrow morning, with 24 hours needed for the port, the number shouldbe active on the network Tuesday afternoon.  See here:  What happens onnthe day my number moves to Vodafone? 

@pctechbloke 

There shouldn't be any problems, the number goes through by computer, but if there any unforeseen problems with porting files, contact the Porting Team or come back to the forum.

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted

Hi AnnS

Cheers, just wondered if anyone had noticed ports still going through slowly as understandably some of the process still requires people (and long may this be so)

Am working from home at the mo so not dependent on my phone.

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @pctechbloke, hopefully you will be up and running with your SIM and number now! I will advise that it can take up until midnight on the day of transfer for it to complete.

If you did want us to double check anything on our side for you, you can get in contact with us on social media here

View more options
Highlighted

@Evie

Went through today with no problem at all and much earlier than I expected, cheers.

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @pctechbloke,

Great to hear your port has gone through nice and simple - if you need anything, just drop us a post! 😎

View more options