Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Are ports going through normally now?

pctechbloke
4: Newbie

I've activated a PAYG  SIM I've had for a bit on PAYG One, registered for My Vodafone and submitted a port in request.

I frequent a few mobile related forums and quite understandably ports were taking a little longer than normal, the system has quoted Tuesday, are you good people seeing any reports of slow ports?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @pctechbloke 

If you submitted your PAC today, it will be activated tomorrow morning, with 24 hours needed for the port, the number shouldbe active on the network Tuesday afternoon.  See here:  What happens onnthe day my number moves to Vodafone? 

@pctechbloke 

There shouldn't be any problems, the number goes through by computer, but if there any unforeseen problems with porting files, contact the Porting Team or come back to the forum.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS

Hi @pctechbloke 

If you submitted your PAC today, it will be activated tomorrow morning, with 24 hours needed for the port, the number shouldbe active on the network Tuesday afternoon.  See here:  What happens onnthe day my number moves to Vodafone? 

@pctechbloke 

There shouldn't be any problems, the number goes through by computer, but if there any unforeseen problems with porting files, contact the Porting Team or come back to the forum.

Hi AnnS

Cheers, just wondered if anyone had noticed ports still going through slowly as understandably some of the process still requires people (and long may this be so)

Am working from home at the mo so not dependent on my phone.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @pctechbloke, hopefully you will be up and running with your SIM and number now! I will advise that it can take up until midnight on the day of transfer for it to complete.

If you did want us to double check anything on our side for you, you can get in contact with us on social media here

@Evie

Went through today with no problem at all and much earlier than I expected, cheers.

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @pctechbloke,

Great to hear your port has gone through nice and simple - if you need anything, just drop us a post! 😎