Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Breaching Vodafone T&C's

nothappy77
2: Seeker

Hi I am feelig very angry and annoyed with Vodafone right now. Yesterday with no explanation and no apparent reason i recieved a text message saying F:BAR S: B: This number will be disconnected for breaching vodafone T&C's, contact ##~##. I thought it was a joke but low and behold my phone said no service and has been this way since. I tried contacted the number several times only to get to an automated voicemail saying they would return my call. im still waiting. Getting through to vodafone customer service yesterday the person i spoke to also said he got the automated machine. 

Feeling very frustrated I rang again today. only to be told I must go into vodafone shop. So last wednesday i put £10 top up on the phone and I can not use it and there is no explanation. So my seriously ill relative relys on me to all them but because of vodafone poor customer service I am not contactable and custmer service says I need to wait for that department to get back to me or go into a vodafone shop. Why I am I being inconvenienced this way and why cant a vodafone representative tell me how I have breeched my contract. ? I need a response! this is disgraceful treatment! 

41 REPLIES 41

I am very confused right now. My big value bundle ran out today but then I got a message stating that my number had been disconnected for breaching Vodafones T&C's. I have no idea what could have possibly caused this.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@SJscrew12 

Your going to need to contact customer services via 191 or 0333 3040191 or Live Chat and or the Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll look at your account and go through what they believe you may have breached.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I had a message today suspending my services due to a breech of t&c ! I rung the number gave 7 times left my number and no call back I also asked for help with the online help on My Vodafone however was told to ring the number to resolve !! This is unacceptable my Mother had a nasty fall on the 16th and I need this phone to contact her and her me .I work day in and out in a Care home and as we are in a Covid Pandemic I am not able to support my Mum so the phone is a necessity .I have decided to take this matter further as I have not broken any t and c as at as I am aware and I’m sure considering my job and my need for my phone the CEO and all sites available would like to see how this is handled   

Hi @Ctarrant, we're sorry to hear that you mother has had a fall and we know important it is to stay connected. If you send our team a message over Twitter or Facebook, they can try and get you some information with what's happening. You can find the contact details here, just remember to include your Community username.

Tracykew
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi iv had the same message F:BAR S: B:This SIM is to be suspended due to irregular activity. To review this decision call Vodafone Fraud Dept on 07789654405 with your mobile number !!!! ##~## is this for??

User2509
1: Seeker

For no ##~## reasons my vodafone number just disconnected then i get a stupid text saying "My number will be disconnected for breaching vodafone T&C. Under what ##~## reason is my number just suddenly disconnected.

Furthermore i called several support numbers just for it to go the voicemail. You might as well close down this dead company. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @User2509, so we can take a look into why you've been disconnected; we'll need to access your account. Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

NimaHersi

The same thing has happened to me I even created a new number while the other one still had 23 days left now both of the numbers aren’t working I can’t call anyone or use mobile data it is very upsetting and I’ll like to get help soon. My new SIM card hasn’t been working since Saturday and I had got my sim card and set it up on Friday.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @NimaHersi - I understand how important it is to get this sorted. Could you drop us a message on social media please? Make sure to include a link back to this forum thread, your forum username and your mobile/account number.

Hello. This has also happened to me, I’ve rang 07789 654405 everyday since Saturday and left a message but still no reply. When I ring customer service they say they can’t help me and I have to wait for the number to call me back. This is very frustrating as I have been a loyal customer for years and just want my phone number back. Please advise on what to do, thank you.