main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Cannot call some numbers with Cyprus SIM (not a problem previously)

SOLVED
View solved solution
CarterUSM
1: Seeker

Hi,

I am a Cytamobile customer living in Cyprus. I am back in the UK on holiday at the moment, and my network has defaulted to Vodafone Cytamobile.

Since I returned to the UK, it has not been possible for me to call some UK numbers on my Cytamobile account (strangely, I can ring some numbers but not others). I have never had this problem before. Would you be able to explain this please? Does it have anything to do with changes in terms and conditions after Brexit, and can this problem be rectified?

Many thanks in anticipation of your help.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hey @CarterUSM 

Vodafone can't hep you with this, you are not their customer.  You will need to contact your provider in Cyprus for the necessary account access, they will investigate the reason for you roaming problems.  Looking at this link Cytamobile Support you should be able speak to your network using Facebook or Twitter.

View solution in original position

View more options
1 REPLY 1
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hey @CarterUSM 

Vodafone can't hep you with this, you are not their customer.  You will need to contact your provider in Cyprus for the necessary account access, they will investigate the reason for you roaming problems.  Looking at this link Cytamobile Support you should be able speak to your network using Facebook or Twitter.

View solution in original position

View more options