Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Error setting up account

G32
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I am repeatedly getting an error "494, FMW_30_0001" when attempting to setup an online account.

On the device, My Vodafone is working fine. But for some functions (eg PAYG extras) the app redirects to the web.

When I attempt to register with the device number, the registration page is prepopulated with some info (eg an email address - so some account record must already exist). When I complete the required info and hit 'Complete Registration', the error "494, FMW_30_0001" is returned (consistently over multiple attempts over several weeks)

If I attempt a login instead, I don't have a username to use (trying device number, email address etc returns "we didn't recognise the username you entered"), and following 'forgotten username' and entering device number returns error "Please try again later - if you continue seeing this message please contact us.: 491"

Can anyone help please?

thank you

1 REPLY 1

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @G32 - thanks for the error details you've provided. I'd like us to check it from our side for you. Please message my team on Social Media