Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Golden number sales

Laurengale2022
2: Seeker

Please help!!

I used to have a number with yourselfs but I cancelled it due to swapping networks. That number is linked to a Google account of mine which has 10+ years of photos and important documents backed up. I have tried to sign in to my Google account on a new phone but it's asking for a 2 step security and it's sending a verification code to that number. Is there someone who can please help me get a pay as you go sim with that number on again so I am able to retrieve my verification code and access my 10+ years of possessions back. Please help 

7 REPLIES 7

Laurengale2022

Please help!!

I used to have a number with yourselfs but I cancelled it due to swapping networks. That number is linked to a Google account of mine which has 10+ years of photos and important documents backed up. I have tried to sign in to my Google account on a new phone but it's asking for a 2 step security and it's sending a verification code to that number. Is there someone who can please help me get a pay as you go sim with that number on again so I am able to retrieve my verification code and access my 10+ years of possessions back. Please help 

What happens if you ring that number ?

i.e does it connect or not ?

When a number is suspended and quarantined it goes back into the number pool to be re issued at a later date @Laurengale2022 

If the number originally originated from another network then the number typically is returned to that network.

That said it wouldn't harm to ask the Vodafone Social Media Team's Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There isn't account access to help from the forum I'm afraid. 

I wish you all the best.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the message. When I call the number it doesn't ring out now. Call dosent connect and instantly ends 

Which means it's been quarantined and not given back out of the number pool yet @Laurengale2022 

Current Phone  >

Have you spoken yet with anyone at Google to see if there's a way of gaining access to your photo's without the number ?

Current Phone  >

I've contacted them but there telling me because it's been more than 90days there is no way of giving me that number back

Yes @Laurengale2022  90 days is the typical period of time one can try to get the number back after it's been quarantined.

As I mentioned earlier you could try Google to ask them for support and use Google Search to see if any support options can help at all.

Good luck with this as I appreciate how important photo's are.

Current Phone  >