Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not received bundle

liltbreezy42
3: Seeker

I top my phone up and bought a £10 bundle. It took my money but not received bundle. Not happy 

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The bundle will ready for use as from 11.59 tonight @liltbreezy42 and expire 11.59 on day 30.

Just keep checking the application, this will give details of all active bundles and credit.

If the bundle is not active and ready for your use tomorrow morning, speak to Vodafone through Customer Service channels or contact the Social Team here: Contact Us 

Thank you. The thing is tho after it took my payment. It took a pound from my remaining balance for the rest of the day  unlimited mins and txts 

liltbreezy42

Well I topped up yesterday and bought a £10 bundle they took money but STILL haven’t received my bundle. What is going on 

It can sometimes take a short while for a bundle to kick in , sometimes by midnight so I would suggest to call 191, use Live Chat or contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook messenger or Twitter DM Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they all have account access to be able to resolve this for you @liltbreezy42 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you