cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PAYG online topup and mobile topup are not working!

lear994
2: Seeker

Hi, I just used the online topup system for PAYG and it keeps returning "Unable to Top Up this mobile number". For the number I have and had for 9 years. ???

When I tried to call 2345, I keet receiving a dumb message asking to confirm the mobile number except there is no way to confirm. I tried to type that using a keypad and to say that loud. But I keep receiving and autoreply "I am having so much trouble blah blah". I am really angry at this point and am considering simply switching Vodafone after all these years and not coming back as you left your customers in a horrible position -  I need to travel and to activate my roaming package soon. This is appalling. 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Has this resolved itself now @lear994 

If not perhaps use Live Chat and or contact the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes, only took Vodafone a week to fix a huge bug like that...

Andshev

I have a similar problem: for the last couple of days, i've been unable to do Paypal topup to a couple of phones, I can put in the number, and the Paypal amount, but the 'button to perform action' is not there.. I'm not sure if this is just a current software glitch for topping up that will be resolved soon?

I had the same problem.  I first noticed it Friday.  But if you go the the top up page, the PayPal button is there now, so I assume it's been fixed.  

Andshev

ok thanks, sorted now