Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Refund

RosieSheppard
2: Seeker

Hello, I hope someone give me some clarity.

On Saturday, 13th November at 14:18, I tried to top up my SIM card  with £10 bundle. I paid by debit card and I can see the money was withdrawn from my bank account, but was never showed in my Vodafone account.

An hour later I paid again this time by PayPal and it worked. I was able to top up my SIM and to get a bundle which I wanted.

My question is what happens to the amount from the first time- £10. Do this money will be refunded to my bank account or will be added to my card as normal credit for future use?

Could you check please? Thank you! 

7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @RosieSheppard 

There can sometimes be a delay when adding credit but it usually appears on the account later in the day.  I suspect what has happened is the first top up was used to purchase the bundle and the second should give you £10.00 credit.

The best thing to do is to check the Application, this will give details of active bundles and extra top up credit.

If you need clarification, live chat or Customer Services are there to help.  Alternatively, speak to the Social Team here: Contact Us 

Thank you for the quick response.

My account still is £0 credit which means the money are somewhere, but not in my Vodafone account and it's almost week I think. 

I already have my £10 bundle and I'm able to use it. Just wanted to know what will happen with the other £10. Will they be send back into my bank account or will be added to my SIM as credit. Both options are fine. I just don't want to loose them. 

Thanks for letting us know @RosieSheppard If the second £10 payment is currently showing as 'pending' then you would need to contact your bank as this money has not been claimed by us and will be waiting to go back into your bank account. If however the payment shows as 'Successful', please drop a message to our Social Media team here with a link to this thread and they will be able to help locate the payment 🙂 Once located they can either ensure this is refunded back to you or allocate it as a credit on your account for future use. 

Just want to give feedback about this case. The money are not lost and they were sent back into my bank account. 

Thank you ☺️

That's great to hear @RosieSheppard, thank you for providing the update 🙂

Itsacraig

If I am in credit on my PAYG account for £3 thereabouts,  will Vodafone refund it to me if I ask for it? I now have a 30 day bundle and the money would be more beneficial to me if it was in my bank account instead of my Vodafone account. 🤔😊

Hey @Itsacraig I hope you're well 😊 If you drop a message to the Social Media team here they can arrange a refund for you 🙂