Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim hasnt arrived

jeremyt232
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi i bought a new sim only deal online last week and havent got it yet and wasnt sent any order confirmation, i rebought another £10’sim only deal and when i try to track it says nothing found this is my order number for the second sim i ordered T0010945291. I cant get through to any support about this could someone help or  could i get some sort of refund please thanks

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @jeremyt232 

Unfortunately there is no type of access to accounts etc via this forum @jeremyt232 

Live Chat _ contact-us can help.

Or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can if you use Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username.

To add your Banks Customer Services may also be able to get you your funds back too if you give them a call.

If possible if ordering online with Vodafone isn't working for some reason then a Vodafone Highstreet Store can help set up a sim with credit or some shops like newsagents and discount stores sell sim cards for a £1.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @jeremyt232 

There is some confusion here, you have posted on the PAYG board and mention SIM only, SIM only is a pay monthly contract but Vodafone don't offer a £10.00 monthly SIM only.  I am wondering where you purchased the SIM only and if you mean a PAYG Big Value PAYG SIM.

If this was a SIM only contract, Vodafone have a three month clear payment rule and you wouldn't have been able to purchase an additional SIM only until the third payment had cleared on the first contract and it's likely the credit check may have failed.

Hi i meant to say it was a pay as you go big value sim not monthly i ordered this last week and i have evidence in my bank that vodafone has already taken payment for it

Hi, did you ever get to the bottom of this. I'm having the same issue. Ordered a sim, payg bundle, through the website. Got confirmation, didn't arrive, when I contacted Vodafone they have no record and say its not their order number and that its a phishing email. I'm adamant it was through the Vodafone website.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @rossg1982, I'm sorry to see this has happened with your order.

So we can take a closer look into this and help with your Pay as you go bundle, please can you drop us a private message on Social Media with a screenshot of your order confirmation? When messaging us, you'll be presented by our BOT. If you hit 'Get Started' and then 'Invited to DM' you'll reach our team instead 👍