Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trouble moving from pay monthly to pay and go

dickij
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I requested to move two number from my pay monthly account to pay and go. One of them went through fine. The other they fully disconnected. I keep getting told to wait 24 hours but nothing ever happens. I'm a carer for my mum and need contact at all times, when anyone rings my number it's just dead. The people at Vodafone really don't know what they are doing. Any request I ever make never gets sorted or I have to tell them myself how to resolve. I know for a fact that in a few more days they will say my number has been quarantined or something along those lines meaning I would have to get a new number. When I've had this number forever. I am now without any contact with anyone. I'm sick of ringing and getting know where because I know each and every advisor is going to say the same thing because they don't know how to deal with it. I need my phone back on immediately, I'm sick of being told 24 hours by people that know it won't be reconnected in 24 hours and just want to get off the phone. They tried telling me it was fine at first and I just needed to top up. I told him I assure you I can't top up because according to Vodafone the number doesn't exist which means it's not been migrated it's been disconnected. He then proceeded to tell me yes your right. Honestly If there is anyone at all within the company that has any idea what they are doing please help 

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @dickij 

By coming to the forum you have fund the best place to get this solved.  The Social Team are part of Customer Relations and can be contacted through Social Channels for Account Specific Enquiries here: Contact Us 

If you are using Twitter, Follow asked to DM.  Don't forget the link to the thread to avoid repeating yourself.

Doubt it very much but will try