Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VOXI number porting issue

antearusso
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi :Smiling:

I've recently switched from O2 to VOXI on Jan 11th, and to this day my number is still not being ported.

I contacted the voxi customer service many times, and I was told it was taking a bit longer because they did not receive all the information from my old provider. I then called o2 to check if from their part there were issues, and they assured me they sent everything they were supposed to send.

When I contact the voxi chat once again yesterday, they told me to call the port number and check with them.

The lady on the phone then told me it was gonna take some time, but it will be eventually resolved.

It's been now 4 days since I requested the port, and I've been without a phone number for all this time and probably will be for another few days.

Does anyone know if there is anything I can do, or how long this would take more or less?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

MarkD

Hi @antearusso, is your number still working with your previous provider? If you send our VOXI team a message on Facebook or Twitter, they will be able to take a look at where we are up to with the port in and what the next steps are. You can find the social media details here, just remember to include your community username please 🙂

MTaylor3
1: Seeker

Hello,

Understand this is an old post but wanted to know if this ever got resolved? I'm in the same situation but from porting my number from o2 to Voxi and feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall. Contacting Voxi on Facebook to be given different troubleshoot advice, messing with settings, giving instructions that don't match up with my phone and finally being told it has been escalated to being sorted out between them and o2 which would be resolved within 72 hours...

... a week later and contact them again to be given MORE troubleshoot instructions that don't match with my phone and no update on the escalation.

I should add my number seems to have been ported in most ways - but it will either text some contacts with a completly different number or just not send a text to other numbers. I can receive texts fine with my "ported" number. It's like it's running off 2 numbers!