Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

When would my PAYG sim be delivered.

chin
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered a PAYG sim on 1st June through Vodafone website and I was informed that it would be arrived within 2 to 4 working days with a Royal Mail parcel tracking number. But I was unable to use this number at Royal Mail tracking page as there was just an indication describing "Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference number xxxxxxxxx". So, on 7th June, I sent an email to Vodafone telling them the above problem and asked when it could be delivered, but they are keeping quiet and nothing has been replied. As of today (9th June), I have not received anything from Vodafone, and Royal Mail tracking status is still the same as above. Did I face a scam? How could I request them for a refund? FYI, the payment has already been deducted by Vodafone on 2nd June. my order number is [removed]. Somebody please advise me what is going on.

5 REPLIES 5

MarkD

Hi @chin, thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to hear that you're still waiting on the SIM Card. Did you order this directly through our website, or through a third party site? 

Mark,  Thank you for your prompt reply. I ordered a PAYG sim through vodafone web site, not a third party.

Over the Community, we can't take your personal details to take a look at the delivery. We know that you've previously contacted our customer care teams, we would recommend that you speak to our Live Chat team who can take a look at your account and hopefully provide you an update. If you could provide them with the order number, your postcode and e-mail address that would be great. You can find the link for the Live Chat here

Thank you Mark, but your Live Chat is useless. He (or She) just said like below again and again in reply to my questions which is the same as asking you in this forum.

"If you have ordered a SIM only, your SIM card will be delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class Post.
It’s quick and easy to check if your order has been dispatched on our Order Tracker.
Your Order Number can be found in your confirmation text or email and will start with the prefix of WEBSBLEDM or UCA. Please check your spam mail folder if you cannot find your confirmation.
Please note: We don’t use a Royal Mail tracked service, so it’s not possible to track or update your order once it’s left our warehouse."

Is it usually just a piece of cake for such a reputation company like Vodafone to confirm if my order is delivered or not. Can you please let me know which number I should call for asking where my SIM is. I want to talk to a real person. Thanks in advance.

Mark,

I finally contacted a communicator confirming my order through Live Chat with ASKED TO DM. Then I came to know that my order was not processed at all. Your communicator said to me that my payment would be refunded within 3 working days. Let me wait.

Thanks.