cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why has my £5 BVB apparently suddenly changed into a £10 BVB?

Marrea
4: Newbie

I have a £5 Big Value Bundle.  On 5 March I had a balance of £45.13.  When I checked yesterday (6 April) my balance was showing as £35.13.  Why have Vodafone suddenly taken £10 out of my account instead of £5?  I am somewhat confused.

24 REPLIES 24

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marrea Our bot is still learning and improving all the time. If you're happy to pop us another message in response to the automated message, an agent will pick up your conversation and they'll be able to take a look at your account

OK Beth, thank you.  I have now left another message, so will wait and see what happens.

Just to let you know that fortunately only £5 was deducted from my balance earlier this month, so the £10 deduction in April must have been a one-off.  Why, I shall probably never know as even though on 13 April via Vodafone Facebook Messenger Tash offered to look into my account for me, nothing ever came of that.  He/she asked me to confirm my mobile phone number so they could look into my account, which I did, but that was the last I heard, notwithstanding the fact I left another message on 21 April at the suggestion of Beth here. 😐

Hey @Marrea I hope you're well and having a lovely week 💮

Thanks for letting us know, I'm glad to hear that the issue with your BVB has been resolved this month. I am sorry that your messages weren't picked up though. I'll feed this back so we can make sure it doesn't happen again in the future 😊 

Hi Steph

Yes I’m fine thanks.  🙂  Hope you are too.  I appreciate your reply, letting me know that you’ll give feedback on my somewhat unsuccessful experience on the Vodafone Facebook site.