Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

cant call fraud team without credit

arealhighlander
4: Newbie

I have some really strange activity on my PAYG sim, I started receiving texts from a Dimonos down in London, I hadnt signed up.

I am receiving texts from vodafone saying my Pay monthly account is £86. Im PAYG. And finally today Ive received a text from vodafone telling me I have changed my address to somewhere down south MK11. I havent.

I tried calling 0333 304 0430, i got through to teh fraud team but teh call got cut off, it cost me 40p to call the number and now have no credit left.

Ive filled in the report fraud activity form online. but is there no number you can call when you have no credit left?

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @arealhighlander 

Don't call Customer Services on the 03 number, it will be expensive, far better to use 191 for Customer Services, they will always put you through to the people to help.  Having mentioned that, due to the Government's advice to stay at home at the present time, there will be fewer Customer Care advisors available.

This is going to need account access, you need to follow the link below to talk directly to the Social Media Team, they will get this solved for you.

Contact Us for Account Specific Enquiries 

BandOfBrothers

Hi @arealhighlander 

There isn't a direct line for a person to call for the fraud department as they are not customer facing.

protecting-you/reporting-suspected-fraud. 

Live chat via Contact-us can help you with this situation.

Being a victim of any type of fraud i appreciate is worrying and frustrating.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.