Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4G not working

haideriqbal
3: Seeker

Hi

I have just recently joined Vodafone last week but my experience so far is just horrible. I got new iphone 7 on contract, last Tuesday my sim got active after 50 hrs of purchase and since then I cant get 4G on my device.

I have contacted many advisors online on vodafone and have also gone to store twice. They swapped my sim reset setting but no luck. 

Now Yesterday an online agent told that my number is not configured on something called TRACS. But since then 24+ hrs still no 4G.

If anyone can help me here that would be great. Else I would have no option other than leaving vodafone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update:

Got my 4G working today. Thanks for all the support.

View solution in original position

64 REPLIES 64

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There's probably nothing you can do yourself, @FlavioKi.   Just wait for the forum team to pick up your post.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear that you're continuing to experience 4G issues @FlavioKi. I've sent you a private message with information on how to reach our team directly. Once we receive the requested details from you, we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Can someone look at my account think i have the split port issue 4g doent work on a number of phones with my voda sim. other sim cards allow 4g on my phone

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

So we can check on your account and help resolve the 4G issues you've been experiencing @ifon501, I've sent you a private message with details to reach our team. We'll then be able to assist further once we receive your details.

Ambreen1992
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Simalr issue  Not able to get any internet signal even after doing all settings also ohone only shows 3g signal where as before on 3 i got 4g , not sure if switching to voxi was a good idea after all!! 

am able to ring and send mesages thats all so far 

PLEASE HELP 

laufear2611

Hello,

I have the same issue as the above posters. 7/May is my start date.
Until now, 3G is working, but can't get 4G to show up at all.
Could I have my account checked please?

1. Try different phone: Checked, iPhone7 and Mi 5s Plus.
2. Try Smarty Sim card: Both phones can work with 4G.
3. APN setting: Checked
4. 4G coverage: Checked
5. reset phones: Checked

Thanks.

Hi @laufear2611 👋 We would be more than happy to take a closer look at this, if you can get in touch with us here and we will do some further checks 😊

Hi, I’m having the same problem. Tried all of the suggestions that have came above and had no luck. 

If the issue is not able to be fixed within my cooling off period I will have to end this contract and find a contract else where as I am paying far too much for unlimited data not to be able to get 4G

Please Help! 

Hi @reisscampbell 👋 could you get in touch with us by clicking here and we will be more than happy to investigate this further 😊

Can somebody contact me please I have exactly the same issue. No 4G pay £257 a month for a bill I’m unable to receive any data on. I have the new iPhone 12 pro max. Tech team is not doing anything for me